Please review the following VEX Worlds policies.
- Policy for Use of Mobility Devices
- Service Animal Policy
- Credit and Debit Cards Only. No Cash is accepted at the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center.
- No Public Wifi Available. Wifi interferes with the technology needed to run matches and will not be available within the venue.
- No Outside Food and Drink Permitted. Food is available for purchase at several locations around the venue via credit card or meal vouchers.
- Firearm Policy
- No Permitless Carry
Pursuant to section 30.0S, penal code (criminal trespass), a person may not enter this property with a firearm.
- Concealed Handguns Prohibited
Pursuant to section 30.06, penal code (trespass by holder of license to carry a concealed handgun), a person licensed under subchapter H, chapter 411, government code (concealed handgun law), may not enter this property with a concealed handgun.
- Openly Carried Handguns Prohibited
Pursuant to section 30.07, penal code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under subchapter H, chapter 411, government code (handgun licensing law), may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly.
- No Drugs/Alcohol permitted pursuant to the REC Foundation code of conduct.
- No Flags in the Dome. With the exception of flags representing your country or tribal nation, no flags may be brought into the Dome. Spectators may bring hand held rally signs to cheer their teams.
- No Open Flames or Fireworks.
- No Smoking or Vaping Within the Venue.
- No Helium-filled Balloons Within the Venue.
- No wheeled shoes of any kind permitted in venue.
- Seating In The Dome Is Limited. Priority given to participating teams. For overflow, finals will be streamed into the divisions.
- Code of Conduct. Everyone entering the venue must abide by REC Foundation’s code of conduct. Review the Code of Conduct here.
- Teams May Decorate Their Pit Area. Only tape is permitted to affix decor to the pit area.
- Pit Areas Are Not Secure. Please be mindful of your belongings. VEX Robotics and the REC Foundation are not responsible for missing or lost items.
- Lost And Found. For lost and found and missing children, visit the Pit Admin.
- Secure Your Robot. Teams are encouraged to take their robots from the venue at the end of the day.